Re: Non-superuser subscription owners - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: Non-superuser subscription owners
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Mar 30, 2023 at 9:49 PM houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com
<houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com> wrote:
> It looks like the super user check is out of a transaction, I haven't checked why
> it only failed on one BF animal, but it seems we can put the check into the
> transaction like the following:

That looks like a reasonable fix but I can't reproduce the problem
locally. I thought the reason why that machine sees the problem might
be that it uses -DRELCACHE_FORCE_RELEASE, but I tried that option here
and the tests still pass. Anyone ideas how to reproduce?

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com