Re: CommitFest progress - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: CommitFest progress
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 2:03 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> I therefore propose that we start by marking all of the patches that
> are currently Waiting on Author as Returned with Feedback.  Most of
> them have been that way for a long time.

Hearing no objections, I went through and did this, but skipped some
that had recent activity, and instead marked one as ready for
committer on the basis that the reviewer thought it was in good shape
except for needing test case revision.  Together with today's rash of
commits, this means that we've now disposed of half the patches in the
CommitFest.  IOW, we have a lot of work left to do.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company