Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Revive line type - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Revive line type
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2013-10-10 at 10:51 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 10:43 PM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
> > Revive line type
>
> Kevin just pointed out to me that there are a bunch of buildfarm
> failures.  I'm looking at the ones that are attributable to shared
> memory, but there seem to be some problems with this patch as well.
> Check out brolga, for example.

OK, I fixed the obvious issue with the geometry test.  The line test is
now failing because of "negative zero", which could be addressed with an
alternative expected file like in the case of geometry, and also because
of a rounding issue.  I'm not sure yet whether the latter is just
another platform difference, an unfortunately example case, or an actual
bug.