Re: renaming ExecStoreWhateverTuple - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: renaming ExecStoreWhateverTuple
Date
Re: renaming ExecStoreWhateverTuple
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 11:57 AM Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> I think I might go for slot_store_heap_tuple etc, given that a lot of
> those accessors have been slot_ for about ever. What do you think?

I don't have a super-strong feeling about it, although changing the
case convention might confuse a few people.

Maybe we don't really need the word "tuple".  Like we could just make
it slot_store_heap() or SlotStoreHeap().  A slot can only store a
tuple, after all.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company