Re: Bug tracker tool we need - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: Bug tracker tool we need
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 1:08 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> BTW, given our heavy reliance on email, let me put a word in here for
> RT, which is 100% email-driven.  RT has other limitations, but if your
> goal is to never log into a web interface, it's hard to beat.

If your goal is to never log into a good web interface, it's even
harder to beat.

I actually don't mind logging into a web interface to update
information.  That doesn't slow me down much, as long as I can still
also email *without* using the web interface.

Now, RT's web interface is poor.  But, if that's what everyone else
likes, I could tolerate it.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company