Re: generalized conveyor belt storage - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: generalized conveyor belt storage
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Apr 20, 2022 at 8:02 AM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
> What's with the free text in cbstorage.h?  I would guess that this
> wouldn't even compile, and nobody has noticed because the file is not
> included by anything yet ...

I think I was using that file for random notes with the idea of
removing it eventually.

I'll clean that up if I get back around to working on this. Right now
it's not clear to me how to get this integrated with vacuum in a
useful way, so finishing this part of it isn't that exciting, at least
not unless somebody else comes up with a cool use for it.

What motivated you to look at this?

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com