Re: generalized conveyor belt storage - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: generalized conveyor belt storage
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2022-Apr-20, Robert Haas wrote:

> I'll clean that up if I get back around to working on this. Right now
> it's not clear to me how to get this integrated with vacuum in a
> useful way, so finishing this part of it isn't that exciting, at least
> not unless somebody else comes up with a cool use for it.

Oh, okay.

> What motivated you to look at this?

Shrug ... it happened to fall in my mutt index view and I wanted to have
a general idea of where it was going.  I have no immediate use for it,
sorry.

"I dream about dreams about dreams", sang the nightingale
under the pale moon (Sandman)