Re: BUG #17740: Connecting postgresql 13 with different psql versions - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Anbazhagan M
Subject Re: BUG #17740: Connecting postgresql 13 with different psql versions
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Dear Team,

Just to explain my usecase, I just want every connection to try to GSSAPI authentication first (which is first rule in my pg_hba.conf), and if on failure it should attempt password authentication next (which is subsequent rule in pg_hba.conf)