Re: [pgAdmin][RM5990]: Update the style guide on pgAdmin4 website - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgAdmin][RM5990]: Update the style guide on pgAdmin4 website
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

Great, those issues look like they're fixed. Here's a v3 update;

- Wording tweaked.
- Link to Font Awesome added.
- HTML reformatted (mostly by Pycharm)
- </br> changed to <br/>
- s/ria-controls/aria-controls/g

There are a couple of things left I found that could do with some work:

- On the iconography section, the anchor tags to the sub-sections only work for the standard theme. should we split each set of icons out into separate pages (like the controls) rather than trying to have long pages with anchors?

- The page names used in the view/templates and URLs is quite ugly. Could we change the names, and then use URL matching rather than GET parameters? e.g.

/styleguide/?tab=typg -> /styleguide/typography
/styleguide/?tab=thm&section=alrt -> /styleguide/themes/alerts
/styleguide/?tab=ic#custom_query_plan -> /styleguide/iconography/query_plans (assuming we split the icon pages)

Thanks!