Re: [pgadmin4][Patch]: Support for create multiple test classes inone test file - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgadmin4][Patch]: Support for create multiple test classes inone test file
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 2:42 PM, Joao De Almeida Pereira <jdealmeidapereira@pivotal.io> wrote:

Hello Hackers,
Instead of doing this change and include more test harnessing to the setup we have, do you think we can try to push to get pytest into the code base and all these features will come by default?

Agreed.

Thanks
Joao