Re: [pgadmin-hackers][patch] Show DDL for Greenplum Tables RM #2261 - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgadmin-hackers][patch] Show DDL for Greenplum Tables RM #2261
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, patches applied.

Note that 0003 had one hunk rejected that I simply ignored as it was
for web/pgadmin/feature_tests/copy_selected_columns_feature_test.py
which doesn't currently exist in the community repo (the patch for
column selection was rejected as it didn't work consistently and
predictably).