Re: [pgAdmin4][RM3936] Feature tests failing intermittently for SQLeditor related test cases - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][RM3936] Feature tests failing intermittently for SQLeditor related test cases
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 7:00 AM Aditya Toshniwal
<aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> Hi Hackers,
>
> Attached is the patch to fix failing SQL editor related feature tests.
> The failure is occurring mostly because of send_keys function of selenium which sometimes does not input the complete
text.The change will use Codemirror javascript object to set the text.

> I have also added new args flag "--modules" which can be used after --pkg where you can test a specific module file
underthe pkg. This is not so useful for build but definitely helpful for the developers.

One of the most common failures I see is failure to fill in the
details on the Add Server dialogue (it might type half of an entry,
then just hang). Should we get rid of all uses of send_keys?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company