Re: Raise an exception under Python < 3.4 - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Raise an exception under Python < 3.4
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 10:13 AM Neel Patel <neel.patel@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Dave,

Patch looks good to me except one condition as we do support from Python 3.4 onwards. I have modified that condition and attached the updated patch.

What did you change exactly (curious about what I missed)?

I have also removed the other references of Python2. Attached is the patch. Do review it and let me know for comments.

I think there's a lot more than that - try searching the entire tree for PY2 or sys.version. This was on my personal todo as a next step, but feel free to update your patch :-)

Thanks!

Thanks,
Neel Patel