Re: PGAdmin 4 architecture (Was: [Patch] PGAdmin 4 JSON Handling) - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: PGAdmin 4 architecture (Was: [Patch] PGAdmin 4 JSON Handling)
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 9:18 AM, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 12:52 PM, Ronan Dunklau <ronan.dunklau@dalibo.com> wrote:

Le jeudi 23 avril 2015 10:53:48 Ashesh Vashi a écrit :

> Hi Dave/Ronan,

> On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 4:10 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

> > > Done, please find attached a new patch for that. Ashesh, once you're

> > done with

> > > what you are doing now, feel free to ask me for any help needed to

> > integrate

> > > this after the fact.

> > Thanks.

> Thanks - It looks good to me.

> (And, attached patch is based on that.)

Maybe I'm missing something, but it seems like a "generate_browser_node" function is missing:

File "/home/ro/projets/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/browser/server_groups/__init__.py", line 21, in <module>

from pgadmin.browser.utils import generate_browser_node

ImportError: cannot import name generate_browser_node

It also brought to my attention that I should have removed the only function (register_modules) from pgadmin.browser.utils.

Yeah - it is missing.
Please find a separate patch for the utils.

Actually - you removed the web/pgadmin/browser/utils.py, hence - when I made the patch on top of yours, git detected the file as new file, and did not include the diff for it.
The attached patch is only for utils file.

Hi

I can't persuade these patches to apply to my tree. When you get a minute, can you please send me a complete 'git diff' of everything from HEAD?

Thanks.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com