Policies -> Website patch - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Policies -> Website patch
Date
Re: Policies -> Website patch  (Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se>)
List pgsql-www
At the FOSDEM/PGDay Developer meeting I was voluntold to move the
policies we have on the wiki to the website. Attached is the patch to
do just that.

I have not included the following policies, which I believe need attention:

Contributor Listings - Need to rewrite for new team
Booth Policies - Why? pg.org doesn't run conferences.
Release Prep - Quite outdated?

Thoughts on the above?

The following need to be updated by the Funds group as in many ways
they don't match reality:

Fundraising Group (page title: Sponsorship)
The PostgreSQL SPI Charter (page title: PGFGCharter)
How the Fundraising Group votes (page title: PGFGVotes)
Fundraising Group members (page title: PGFGMembers)

I'll let the funds team know.

OK to go on the patch?

--
Dave Page