Re: How can I add a custom EPSG to the Map (Geometry) Viewer in PGAdmin4, - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: How can I add a custom EPSG to the Map (Geometry) Viewer in PGAdmin4,
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 3:24 PM Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) <bob.basques@ci.stpaul.mn.us> wrote:
All,

Following the appreciation thread and saw the reference to the geometry viewer, I didn’t even know that was in there.  Anyway, nice, but we have a custom EPSG, where do I add this into PGAdmin4?

What's an EPSG? The person that wrote that feature is no longer around unfortunately, so the team are somewhat lacking in PostGIS expertise these days.

Also, it would be nice to add in our own background mapping layers as well, is there a method for adding in WMS/WFS to the layer list?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company