How can I add a custom EPSG to the Map (Geometry) Viewer in PGAdmin4, - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul)
Subject How can I add a custom EPSG to the Map (Geometry) Viewer in PGAdmin4,
Date
Re: How can I add a custom EPSG to the Map (Geometry) Viewer in PGAdmin4,
List pgadmin-support
All,

Following the appreciation thread and saw the reference to the geometry viewer, I didn’t even know that was in there.
Anyway,nice, but we have a custom EPSG, where do I add this into PGAdmin4?

Also, it would be nice to add in our own background mapping layers as well, is there a method for adding in WMS/WFS to
thelayer list?

Thanks

bobb