Re: PGAdmin 4 architecture (Was: [Patch] PGAdmin 4 JSON Handling) - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: PGAdmin 4 architecture (Was: [Patch] PGAdmin 4 JSON Handling)
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 12:21 PM, Ronan Dunklau
<ronan.dunklau@dalibo.com> wrote:

>> - Server icons are no longer displayed on the treeview
>
> Fixed

Confirmed.

>> - Renaming a server fails with:
>
> Did it ever work ? I was not able to test this feature before, because of
> missing imports, so I just assumed it was not working in the first place.

It did at one point, but it does currently seem to be broken in HEAD.
Probably my fault. I'll leave it for now until this work is complete.

>> - Right-clicking on the tab bar and selecting any of the options to
>> open new panels (Online Help, pgAdmin Website etc.) no longer works.
>
> Small typo from me, fixed in attached page.

Confirmed.

>> - When creating a new server group, they are added to the treeview
>> with the name "undefined". Refreshing the page corrects the issue
>>
>> - Deleting or renaming a server group is reflected on the treeview,
>
>> but not saved to the database so the change is reverted on refresh.
>
> I'll let Ashesh handle these one, probably introduced during his refactoring
> of CRUD operations.

OK

>> - Generate Test HTML fails with:
>
> Fixed in the attached patch,; to apply from master.

Confirmed.

Thanks Ronan!

--
Dave Page