Re: Dark mode styling for the website - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Dark mode styling for the website
Date
List pgsql-www

On Thu, 20 Oct 2022 at 02:08, Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:
On 10/18/22 11:43 AM, Dave Page wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've put a note in my calendar to commit this at or after 11AM UK time
> on Thursday. Unless I hear objections before then, I'll do that.

Here's a diff with the discussed color changes.

There were some places where swapping the PG default with the lighter
shade would be a bit too bright, so I focused mainly on the
text/buttons. I did move the topbar to using the color, since that is
something we do want to draw attention to.

Thanks. Demo site updated. I'll push the changes to prod in 1:30 hours or thereabouts.