Re: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM1683 - Reverse engineered SQL for function ALTERs/ACLs is incorrect with OUT parameters - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM1683 - Reverse engineered SQL for function ALTERs/ACLs is incorrect with OUT parameters
Date
In response to Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM1683 - Reverse engineered SQL for function ALTERs/ACLs is incorrect with OUT parameters  (Surinder Kumar <surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, applied.

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 11:57 AM, Surinder Kumar
<surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I forgot to remove a line args_without_name += ', ' from the code in
> previous patch, thus it adds extra commas into the function arguments in
> case of procedures only.
> It is now fixed.
> Please find updated v2 patch and review.
>

> On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 3:54 PM, Surinder Kumar
> <surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>>
>> This patch doesn't fix the issue in Procedure node. I will send updated
>> patch.
>>
>> On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 3:12 PM, Surinder Kumar
>> <surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Please find attached patch with fix.
>>> Changes:
>>> 1) Take a list of "function argument types", create a string separated by
>>> comma(removing trailing comma).