Re: Re: [BUGS] BUG #10250: pgAdmin III 1.16.1 stores unescaped plaintext password - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Re: [BUGS] BUG #10250: pgAdmin III 1.16.1 stores unescaped plaintext password
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Thanks - patch applied.

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 6:17 AM, Dhiraj Chawla <dhiraj.chawla@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Akshay,

I have reviewed the patch and tested it as well on the Linux platform. The patch looks good to me. It is working as expected.

regards,

Dhiraj Chawla
Senior Software Engineer
EnterpriseDB Corporation