Re: Spanish language missing in pgadmin 1.8.3 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Spanish language missing in pgadmin 1.8.3
Date
Re: Spanish language missing in pgadmin 1.8.3
List pgadmin-support
On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 1:16 PM, jbru <juan_bru@yahoo.es> wrote:
> Dear Guillaume
>
> As a 10 years PostgreSQL/pgAdmin user at different levels, I am completely
> disappointed with this situation.
>
> Most of people has not the knowledge for patching.
> I can not figure out what happened if the mistake was in English or French.
> A so simple problem (or at least I understood this from your explanation)
> but which has a so huge impact (Spanish  is a quite used language) has to be
> managed in a better way.
>
> I hope you understand I'd like to claim this at higher level. Could yo
> please, let me know the process to do it???

You're completely disappointed that a volunteer to a free software
project made a simple (and easy to make) mistake once in the 10+ years
he's been doing a particular task? Personally, I'd rather thank
Guillaume for all the effort he's put in to the project that everyone
benefits from, than chastise him because he made an error that wasn't
spotted in the release candidate build by any of the people
volunteering their time by testing.

If you wish to make pgAdmin better and avoid this kind of
once-in-a-decade mistake, then you're more than welcome to help out
with the pre-release testing.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com