Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch][Feature #1971]: Remembercolumn sizes between executions of the same query in the query tool - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch][Feature #1971]: Remembercolumn sizes between executions of the same query in the query tool
Date
In response to Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch][Feature #1971]: Remembercolumn sizes between executions of the same query in the query tool  (Surinder Kumar <surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, applied.