Re: problem with docker image : servers.json file mapping - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: problem with docker image : servers.json file mapping
Date
List pgadmin-support

On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 7:45 AM Mickaël SALMON <ms@sylob.com> wrote:
Sorry, when mapped to /tmp/servers.json (according to the doc), same thing ...

ms-alpine:~# ls -lh /tmp/
total 4K
drwxr-xr-x    2 root     root        4.0K Sep 11 08:41 servers.json

Should not I run container with root ?

It shouldn't matter what user you launch the container with, as long as the file is readable by UID 5050 (which it should be, given the permissions above - though the file doesn't need execute permissions).

Is Docker configured to let you mount files in /tmp? On my mac, there are configuration options to specify what directories files can be shared from. I don't know how that's configured on other OSs.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com