Re: Patches - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Patches
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 8:51 AM, Sandeep Thakkar
<sandeep.thakkar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I created virtual environment and tried building pgadmin on my Mac with
> Python 3.3 and QT 5.5. I observed that in venv, the python3-config is copied
> as python-config. Therefore, it's required to change pgAdmin4.pro to handle
> this. With the existing .pro, it does not find the python3-config and
> assumes it is Python2 and throws the following build error:

My Mac is a fully patched El Capitan installation, and has Python
2.7.10. Why do you need Python 3 support for this build?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company