Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM #3309 - Backup does not work with --format=d - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM #3309 - Backup does not work with --format=d
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 1:23 PM, Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

Please find the attached patch for RM #3309 - Backup does not work with --format=d.

Fixes in the patch :

1. Format = directory fix for Backup and Restore utilities
2. Test cases for format = directory
2. File manager fix - The selected directory was not properly populated in the text box

The patch disables the file picker button if you select Directory format. This seems like poor behaviour; I think we need to modify the dialogue to allow a directory to be selected.

3. Refactoring of File manager JS file

That's somewhat more readable. Can we add tests?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company