Re: [pgAdmin][RM3904] Replace charting library Flotr2 with ChartJS using React - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgAdmin][RM3904] Replace charting library Flotr2 with ChartJS using React
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

Some further thoughts/comments:

- There should be a comment block in every source file, containing the copyright info etc.
- Looks like the "new-" in "new-dashboard-graphs" is probably a development artefact and should be removed?
- We should probably use .jsx as the extension for React JS files, to help editors (and our brains). I'm guessing in the future we may have some .tsx as well.
- Not sure why there's a package-lock.json file in there - we use Yarn :-)