Re: Backup and Restore dialog documentation updates - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Backup and Restore dialog documentation updates
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 2:01 PM, Susan Douglas <susan.douglas@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> On Feb 10, 2016, at 6:56 AM, Dave Page <dave.page@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I think you maybe sent the wrong patches? These seem to be ones for
> PEM (they use a different OS for the screenshots, and talk about the
> PEM client).

Hi Dave,

Let me know if I've missed anything - the folders contain both the diff files and the updated screenshots... Thanks

Hi

The text and the backup screenshots look good. The restore screenshots still look like a different windows version though. Did you zip the wrong ones? :-)

Thanks.

--
Dave Page
VP, Chief Architect, Tools & Installers