Re: Re: BUG REPORT: SQL Editor selects too much text after you hit return and select "one line" - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Re: BUG REPORT: SQL Editor selects too much text after you hit return and select "one line"
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 6:14 PM, k mac <kmac@loxcel.com> wrote:
Hello,

I received one response to my enquiry asking me to "Change your keyboard" which is something I cannot do, as the keyboard is part of the notebook I'm typing on.

Not sure of the process here. Should I expect a response from support or development? If so, within a week, month, … ?

It's an open source project, so expect a response when someone gets time to write one. Unfortunately we can't guarantee anything more than that.

I just took a look at this, and when comparing to various apps on my machine (running OS X 10.9), pgAdmin is consistent with them all, and behaves how you (rightly) suggest it should. I tested with a textarea in Google Chrome, in Apple TextEdit, Microsoft Word and Editra.

Thanks