Re: Unable to download macros query results (reference #RM5965) - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Unable to download macros query results (reference #RM5965)
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hmm, yeah. We should at least change those to "CSV/TXT". Maybe even stop saying CSV/TXT at all, and change everywhere (including the help I just edited) to use phrasing like "Download Results" (preferences) and "Downloading Results..." (busy indicator).