Re: Patch for Feature #1344 Can't use multiplemonitors (Windows 10) - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Patch for Feature #1344 Can't use multiplemonitors (Windows 10)
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 8:52 AM, Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi All

I have implemented Feature #1344 Can't use multiple monitors (Windows 10). Attached is the patch file. I did following things in this patch:
  • Added "Open in New Browser Tab" preferences setting for "Query Tool" and "Debugger".
  • Use "window.open" and related functions to open the query tool and debugger in other browser tab.
I have tested it on Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Runtime. In Safari user will have to uncheck "Block pop up window" settings.

Thanks, applied.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com