Re: PGAdmin 3.5 and 3.6 - Lost ability to access mapped network drives - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: PGAdmin 3.5 and 3.6 - Lost ability to access mapped network drives
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi
On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 3:18 PM ldrlj1 <russelljanusz@masterpeaceltd.com> wrote:

> After I upgraded to 3.5, I lost the ability to access my mapped network
> drives. In previous versions, all mapped drives and their associated drive
> letters showed up by default. I could also directly access these drives by
> entering y:\, for example, and pressing entering.
>
> When entering the drive letter now, I get the following error 'y:\' file
> does not exist, but all is well when I enter c:\ and press enter.
>
> I searched through preferences to ensure there wasn't a "set it and forget
> it" setting for accessing mapped network drives, but as suspected, found
> none.
>
> Version: 3.6
> Python Version: 3.6.5
> Flask Version: 0.12.4
> Application Mode: Desktop (funny thing is, when I launch pgAdmin, it
> launches in a web brower)

I've logged https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/3788, as I just had
a similar report from someone using a Google Drive File Stream mounted
drive.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com