Re: Debian Testing and PLPG-Debugger error. My fault or something else? - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Debian Testing and PLPG-Debugger error. My fault or something else?
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 5:30 PM, Max Retronaut <timetravelduck@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you for the answer.

If I compile pgAdminIII from the source using wxWidgets2 headers, could this fix this problem? Since I noticed same problems with other part of PgAdminIII (like the visual plan analyzer)

Quite possibly. You'd need more than just the headers though - the libraries and utilities as well. They normally install side-by-side with wx3, so you shouldn't have any issues (though I can't speak to Jessie packaging). On the one Jessie system I have, I manually built wx2 in /usr/local/.

Hi