Re: New key shortcuts for query window - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: New key shortcuts for query window
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 11:28 AM, Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:
> On 12 July 2011 11:11, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

>>> But Cmd+Q tends to mean quit application rather than exit window, at
>>> least it does in all the other apps I use.  And I don't have a
>>> File>Exit on my Query window in PgAdmin on the Mac.
>>
>> That's because wxWidgets maps the Exit option to Quit on the Mac. And
>> yes, this doesn't need cleanup...
>
> This is still inconsistent with virtually ever other application on
> OSX, so I think this is something wrong with wxWidgets then.

No, it maps Exit to Quit - that's consistent. It's us that are using
Exit on lower level windows which is not really right (interestingly,
it is on the query tool, *if* it's started standalone).

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company