Re: Cannot login to pgAdmin4 Web - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Cannot login to pgAdmin4 Web
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi

On Fri, Jun 25, 2021 at 4:59 PM O'Connor, Joseph <joseph.oconnor@mecinc.com> wrote:
I reconfigured the httpd config and re-setup pgadmin but received the same result.

<VirtualHost *:80>
LoadModule wsgi_module modules/mod_wsgi.so WSGIDaemonProcess pgadmin processes=1 threads=25 python-home=/usr/pgadmin4/venv WSGIScriptAlias /pgadmin4 /usr/pgadmin4/web/pgAdmin4.wsgi

<Directory /usr/pgadmin4/web/>
WSGIProcessGroup pgadmin
WSGIApplicationGroup %{GLOBAL}
<IfModule mod_authz_core.c>
# Apache 2.4
Require all granted
</IfModule>
<IfModule !mod_authz_core.c>
# Apache 2.2
Order Deny,Allow
Allow from All
</IfModule>
</Directory>
</VirtualHost>

Did you reply to the wrong thread? This one has nothing to do with httpd or directory permissions.

The original problem you reported here seems (from our testing, and that of other users) to be resolved by adding the config option to config_local.py (or config_system.py) as noted in the link I shared: