Re: Heads-up: macOS Big Sur upgrade breaks EDB PostgreSQL installations - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Heads-up: macOS Big Sur upgrade breaks EDB PostgreSQL installations
Date
List pgsql-hackers
FYI, both Jonathan and I have now tested this on additional machines and have been unable to reproduce the issue, so it seems like something odd happened on my original upgrade rather than a general issue.

Apologies for the noise.