Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#2900] Adding accessibility features in query tool - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#2900] Adding accessibility features in query tool
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
FYI, in an attempt not to be the one reviewing everything, I'm leaving this for Joao to pick up again. Moving forwards, I'd like to make that the default - if (better yet, when) someone reviews someone else's patch, we should expect that person to review any followups as well, unless they explicitly say otherwise. In such cases, those of us with commit-bits should hold back until the initial reviewer is happy.

Thanks :-)