Re: Migration to PGLister - After - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Migration to PGLister - After
Date
Re: Migration to PGLister - After  (Alvar Freude <alvar@a-blast.org>)
List pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 3:39 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
Greetings,

* Alvar C.H. Freude (af@alvar-freude.de) wrote:
> > Am 13.11.2017 um 14:14 schrieb Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>:
> >
> > The changes which we expect to be most significant to users can be found
> > on the wiki here: https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PGLister_Announce the
> > current version of which is also included below.
>
> Sorry, this is a little bit off topic, but does someone have a link to pglister?
>
> On the page above there is no link and I was not successful with Google (but it finds the page above ;-) ).
>
> I’m using Sympa for my own mailing lists and are always interested in other alternatives then mailman.

Yes, it's actually on our git.postgresql.org system already, we just
need to go through it and review it again to make sure there isn't
anything inappropriate for being published and then we'll open it up.
I'll try to find time this week to do that.

It's worth noting though that it is tied into both our existing community user account system and our underlying infrastructure. Don't expect a nice shiny RPM or DEB that you can just install and run - it would almost certainly take a fair amount of effort.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company