Re: pgAdmin Event Trigger Compatibility - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgAdmin Event Trigger Compatibility
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 4:55 PM, Dinesh Kumar <dinesh.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Dave,

Please find the attached patch file for the pgAdmin's event trigger compatibility. This patch has been build on the pgAdmin's master branch.

I would like to request you to share inputs and suggestions on this patch.

I'm guessing you only tested this on Windows? Please update the GNU build system and check it works properly on Linux or Mac too. At minimum you need to fix:

In file included from dlg/dlgProperty.cpp:63:
../pgadmin/include/schema/pgEventTrigger.h:48: error: extra qualification ‘pgEventTrigger::’ on member ‘IsUpToDate’

and

Undefined symbols for architecture i386:
  "enabledisableEventTriggerFactory::enabledisableEventTriggerFactory(menuFactoryList*, wxMenu*, ctlMenuToolbar*)", referenced from:
      frmMain::CreateMenus()      in frmMain.o
  "_eventTriggerFactory", referenced from:
      pgDatabase::ShowTreeDetail(ctlTree*, frmMain*, ctlListView*, ctlSQLBox*)     in pgDatabase.o
ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture i386

(which almost certainly occurs because the new  files haven't been added to the makefile fragments).

Thanks.

(and as a side-note - please don't CC me on pgAdmin patch submissions; I don't use my EDB address on the mailing lists. Thanks.)

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company