Re: Added "SSH Host key verification" logic in SSH Tunneling code - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Added "SSH Host key verification" logic in SSH Tunneling code
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Thanks - applied with minor changes to the message wording, and to
store the keys under HostKeys/ rather than in the root of the registry
(where, for example, using a hostname that matched an existing setting
name would cause that setting to be overwritten).