Re: pgAdmin Event Trigger Compatibility - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgAdmin Event Trigger Compatibility
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 10:56 AM, Dinesh Kumar <dinesh.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
i Dave,

OK, it builds fine on Mac for me now. Some initial feedback:

- Instead of "DDL_COMMAND_START", we should use "DDL COMMAND START". The same applies to similar cases.

Fixed it.

- Can we combine the Enable and Enable Status options into one set of radio buttons, e.g. Enabled (which should be the default), Replica, Always and Disabled?

Yes, we can change this enable check box as a radio button. But, "REPLICA/ALWAYS" are two enable's properties. Hence, We have implemented this in the proposed way. Kindly share your opinion on this.

So: "Enabled Replica ( ) Enabled Always ( ) Disabled ( )" ?

- Please fix the sizing of the box around the aforementioned radio buttons. See the screen shots for an example of what I mean. It should match the "Fires" box on dlgTrigger.

Fixed it.

Please find the new patch which fixes the above issues, except including the "Enable" check box in radio group.

Thanks in advance.

Dinesh

--
Dinesh Kumar
Software Engineer

Follow us on Twitter

@EnterpriseDB

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars, whitepapers and more

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company