Re: Query Tool Fix - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Query Tool Fix
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, all applied.

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 10:30 PM Yosry Muhammad <yosrym93@gmail.com> wrote:
Please find separate patch files attached. I believe there isn't any dependency between the patches.

#4525 and #4529 are duplicates - both are fixed by the patch.

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 3:49 PM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 6:05 AM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Yosry,

The changes to fix 4520 are in python side. I would suggest if you can separate it out from this patch, so that we can ask the users(affected by 4520) to just replace the python files in their installed pgAdmin4. This fix will not be available till next release, but we can give the workaround files. Most users are unable to upgrade psycopg2 on their systems.

Agreed. As a general rule, we try to keep to one fix per patch/commit as it makes it much easier to understand changes, especially after some time. Having a stated dependency between patches is fine if that's necessary.

Can you split the changes up please?

Thanks.