Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #3933 Error dropping database pop upmessage displayed if user try to drop any database with Arabic character withnon super user - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #3933 Error dropping database pop upmessage displayed if user try to drop any database with Arabic character withnon super user
Date
In response to [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #3933 Error dropping database pop up messagedisplayed if user try to drop any database with Arabic character with nonsuper user  (Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com>)
Responses Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #3933 Error dropping database pop upmessage displayed if user try to drop any database with Arabic character withnon super user  (Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi