Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM1938 - Backgrid sortingnot working for Integer/Number types - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM1938 - Backgrid sortingnot working for Integer/Number types
Date
In response to Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM1938 - Backgrid sortingnot working for Integer/Number types  (Surinder Kumar <surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Thanks - that works nicely, so patch applied.