Re: Lack of activity indicator over slow connections (pgadmin4) - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Lack of activity indicator over slow connections (pgadmin4)
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Ashesh, Murtuza, Surinder,

Any thoughts on how we can achieve this easily, and where we're
lacking notifications? We did have activity notification in the
treeview, but that never worked overly well and now I come to think of
it, I don't recall seeing it recently. I'm thinking we need something:

- On treeview node click

- On dialogue open and OK

- On Wizard steps

- Possibly in the debugger, when stepping?

I would think all that we need is to set the mouse cursor to 'progress'.

Thoughts?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com