Re: pgAdmin 4 v4.26 released - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgAdmin 4 v4.26 released
Date
List pgadmin-support

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 5:56 PM Cherio <cherio@gmail.com> wrote:
Dave,

Could you please confirm that the issue only affects the Windows install and not the other ways of setting up pgAdmin.
My team is relying on the Python Wheel setup we run on Linux.

Yes it only affected Windows, and even then it wouldn't have stopped it working.

Thank you.