Re: [pgadmin-support] a bug report: pgAdmin4 only shows splashscreen,no UI, no error - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgadmin-support] a bug report: pgAdmin4 only shows splashscreen,no UI, no error
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 8:31 AM, Jaroslav Záruba
<jaroslav.zaruba@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have installed the most recent version of pgAdmin4
> (https://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/pgadmin/pgadmin4/v1.5/windows/pgadmin4-1.5-x86.exe)
>
> Unfortunately the application does not start, or at least does not show any
> UI. I only see the semi-transparnet splash screen, and nothing happens at
> all. When I click the splashcreen it just disappears. I can still see the
> process in the task manager though, holding onto roughly 80-100megs of
> memory.
> Every new attempt to run the app creates a new process with new splash
> screen that does nothing.
> I get no (visible) error message, and I see nothing in the Event Viewer.
>
> I am running Windows 7 64bit, UAC is off, attached are my environmental
> variables.

That sounds like a known issue with certain configurations of Windows
+ proxy server. Please try the build at
https://developer.pgadmin.org/~dpage/pgadmin4-1.5-x86.exe.

--
Dave Page