Re: [pgadmin-support] a bug report: pgAdmin4 only showssplashscreen, no UI, no error - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From McDonaldR
Subject Re: [pgadmin-support] a bug report: pgAdmin4 only showssplashscreen, no UI, no error
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Dave,

Thanks for the link to the developer version.

I've been having the same issue with v1.4 and v1.5 and it was only v1.3 that worked.  I've installed the v1.5 from the
linkbelow and it works.  I still get an error message in the log although it doesn't seem to affect the application.  I
amrunning Windows 7 x64 Enterprise.

From C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\pgAdmin\pgadmin4.log

2017-06-15 09:45:05,003: ERROR  pgadmin:        Exception when checking for update
Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\Program Files (x86)\pgAdmin 4\v1\web\pgadmin\browser\__init__.py", line
454,in index   response = urlreq.urlopen(url, data, 5) File "C:/Program Files (x86)/pgAdmin 4/v1/venv\lib\urllib2.py",
line154, in urlopen   return opener.open(url, data, timeout) File "C:/Program Files (x86)/pgAdmin
4/v1/venv\lib\urllib2.py",line 429, in open   response = self._open(req, data) File "C:/Program Files (x86)/pgAdmin
4/v1/venv\lib\urllib2.py",line 447, in _open   '_open', req) File "C:/Program Files (x86)/pgAdmin
4/v1/venv\lib\urllib2.py",line 407, in _call_chain   result = func(*args) File "C:/Program Files (x86)/pgAdmin
4/v1/venv\lib\urllib2.py",line 1241, in https_open   context=self._context) File "C:/Program Files (x86)/pgAdmin
4/v1/venv\lib\urllib2.py",line 1198, in do_open   raise URLError(err)

URLError: <urlopen error Tunnel connection failed: 407 Proxy Authentication Required>

Looking forward to giving the new look pgAdmin4 a good going over.

Ross