[pgadmin-support] a bug report: pgAdmin4 only shows splashscreen, no UI, no error - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Jaroslav Záruba
Subject [pgadmin-support] a bug report: pgAdmin4 only shows splashscreen, no UI, no error
Date
Re: [pgadmin-support] a bug report: pgAdmin4 only shows splashscreen, no UI, no error  (Mike Surcouf <mikes@surcouf.co.uk>)
List pgadmin-support
Hello

I have installed the most recent version of pgAdmin4 (https://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/pgadmin/pgadmin4/v1.5/windows/pgadmin4-1.5-x86.exe)

Unfortunately the application does not start, or at least does not show any UI. I only see the semi-transparnet splash screen, and nothing happens at all. When I click the splashcreen it just disappears. I can still see the process in the task manager though, holding onto roughly 80-100megs of memory.
Every new attempt to run the app creates a new process with new splash screen that does nothing.
I get no (visible) error message, and I see nothing in the Event Viewer.

I am running Windows 7 64bit, UAC is off, attached are my environmental variables.

Regards
  J. Záruba
Attachment