Re: Docker build simplification - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Docker build simplification
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Akshay,

On Fri, Sep 13, 2019 at 7:59 AM Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Dave

I have installed docker, applied your patch and run "docker build .". Image has been created without REPOSITORY and TAG is this OK.

Right - "docker build ." will not create any tags unless you include the -t option. I intentionally added the tags to the Makefile target though.

Screenshot 2019-09-13 at 12.22.57 PM.png

Rest I have tested it works fine.

Thanks!